Sunday, October 28, 2012

Students Results May Vary

I love the fringie ruffle around her neck and the cat in the cage.

Napkin transfer in background and cat used as her mask!  

A noose adds texture and scary!  


Pearlized background is so pretty, elegant swirls and bats!

The cross makes the background totally different, now its a graveyard.





One class, several different resulting projects.  I love it.  Here is the original project:

I adore the various results above, I'm sorry to say that I cannot remember who did what, but I love them all and they are each and everyone, beautiful! I love creating.

2 comments:

Connie said...

You girls have so much fun!
I wish I lived close enough to join in :)
Your blogging sister, Connie :)

Cindy said...

We did. And I wish you did too!!!! I think you would fit right in! :)

xo
-Cindy